- Multipass for easy ubuntu vm creation
- Create Ansible playbook for provisioning
- Pihole recursive DNS with doh.tiar.app
- Openmediavault (DIY NAS with external hard drive)
- Heimdall application dashboard (another option dashy , sui-go or hajimari.
- Proxmox for Type 1 Hypervisor
- Volumio for music playback
- Hybrid (x86 and armhf) k3s cluster
- K3d: k3s in docker for replacing
docker-composeand learn kubernetes (considering kind)
- Hostctl to manage your /etc/hosts like a pro!
- Search for private code using Sourcegraph Setup Sourcegraph with Local Repo
Setup Raspberry Zero Wifi Headless
Setup K3s HA with Ansible
Setup Cloudflare tunnel
- Access Home network with Cloudflare Tunnel and WARP
- Connect WARP to a private network on Cloudflare using Cloudflare Tunnel
I created a repo to store centralized definition of my k3s-cluster k3s-gitops.
Added 2 Raspberry 3 Model B to the cluster, one as a server another as a agent.
I will try to migrate my Pihole to the this new cluster, so I can free another Raspberry 3 as a new agent.
Setup Cloudflare Tunnel and WARP to be able access my local network from anywhere.
I created a Hello world application using the nginx container https://mango.rollingsayu.xyz
Install MariaDB on Raspberry Zero but not inside the Kubernetes Cluster
I decide to remove all the kubernetes stuff from my cluster since kubernetes took a lot of resources, and seems like not a good choice for my current situation, and change it to just docker container with some binary which is managed by supervisord and systemd.
Grafana & Prometheus
Install grafana & prometheus in one of raspi 3 node, thanks to this article Installing Grafana & Prometheus on Docker
Install internet-speed-monitor and make sure add it to the
install Jimboy Lab Home using Dashy