My Linux Machine
- Notify Send
- Doom Emacs
- Chezmoi for dotfiles management
- System Monitoring Center
- Sound Switcher Indicator
What to do after install?
- Configure Global Hotkey for Flameshot
- Install TablePlus Linux Alpha
- Install Windows 10 on Ubuntu KVM
- Disable overlay key on Ubuntu Gnome
- Install PHP Multiple versions Ubuntu 20.04 (Use Docker whenever possible)
- Clipboard Indicator
- CPU Power
- How to Connect a 8Bitdo Controller to Linux PC by USB Cable
I need to restart the pulseaudio service right from terminal to fix the audio issue. Since upgrading to PopOS 21.04 this is no longer an issue.
systemctl --user restart pulseaudio
OBS Virtual Camera
Virtual camera will start one time and will not restart until reboot. See here for the detail.
sudo modprobe -r v4l2loopback
A glitch in PopOS! launcher
Some times, when we open launcher to open existing apps, it doesn’t show there and it creates a new window everytime.
Restart the gnome desktop by
Alt + F2, and then type
Use intel pstate driver instead of the acpi one. Install gnome extensions CPU Power, for daily use turn on the Frequency Boost and Set max frequency to 50%. This way the the max temp of the CPU in the range of 60-70 Celcius.